Thursday, April 2, 2009

Ironic is it?

When our computer mouse was slow, we automatically think our computer is slowing down. We reboot is and ironic is it, we find out it was only our dying mouse.

I have to go because dad is at a space conference and mom needs my help.

-Cousin Becca, daughter, niece, whatever


Let me just add that I spent 8 hours trying to rebuild my computer before discovering this. The problem was that the Windows XP install CD was made before SATA hard drives were around, so it could not find the hard drive!!! One of the things I love about Linux is you download a new CD whenever you want and the new CD knows everything up to date. Microsoft is so guarded, you can't say, "Hey, can I download a new XP CD that is up to date?" They'd practically call the police. So after finally getting things reinstalled and discovering the mouse STILL wasn't behaving, I had to realize the problem was the mouse. Oh well, the computer is faster now.

-Derek

No comments: