Monday, December 22, 2008

Photo of Becca


I thought I would try to add a picture to our blog--it shouldn't be too difficult, right? Well, here's a picture of Becca with glasses. She just got glasses in September. And Bryce was a little surprised when he saw her on Sunday that no one had told him that she had glasses. So, now you know. Isn't she cute! She loves being able to see. She has about 20/200 vision and we just figured out there was a problem this summer when she couldn't read a sign at the swimming pool that the rest of us could. But luckily, August is the cheapest time to get glasses. Yeah!! So she has two pairs, though she takes them off when she is reading because she doesn't need them then. I will try to get the family picture on sometime soon--it turned out surprisingly well considering that we had to get eight people to all look at the camera with a pleasant expression on their face all at the same time. Evidently I had a hard time with this as a kid, and Laura is my "can't you look pleasant for 1/500th of a second" child (see Calvin and Hobbes)--she just doesn't want to. :) Anyway, if I don't post again before Christmas, Merry Christmas!!

--Sarah

No comments: